The objective of the Precsription Safety Eyewear is to provide a better alternative for employees with vision disabilities from the risk of eye injuries. There are also differences between street or dress eyewear and safety eyewear.
- Industrial eye protection that your prescription in its design.
- Safety eyewear must meets the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard for eye protection. OSHA regulations direct employers that safety eyewear should be worn whenever there is a risk of injury to the eye due to impact, heat, dust, chemical or optical radiation hazards.
- Not only the safety frame, but lenses is also a very important component of the functional and effective prescription safety eyewear. To this, we’ll highly recommends POLYCARBONATE SAFETY LENS, meeting the high impact requirement by ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, for all protective eyewear.
- Side protection is strongly recommended.
- Today, you’ll enjoy wearing stylish safety glasses because they’re compliance yet lightweight & comfortable.
Eye Protection You Can Trust
All of our occupational prescription frames pass ANSI Z87.1-2003 Standard and CSA Z94.1 impact requirements. And of course, every one of our frames and lenses meet all applicable ANSI Standard for eye protection and vision correction. Even OSHA uses the ANSI standard as a guideline in its regulatory policies. With us, you can rely on our products to help PROTECT THE VALUABLE GIFT OF SIGHT.